Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Week 14 Picks From The Doctor..


For the first week who knows how fucking long, I have FINALLY gained a game on Noce. Sad or impressive? I'm thinking it's not the latter. None the less, I am now 8 games back. What's the standings? Fuck, I've lost track and don't really care to go and find out since there's only two people who honestly give a shit. Haha, speaking of giving a shit, I ponder out loud if anyone has actually put some money on some of my johnny jr. college fund winners. If you did, which I doubt, you'd be up; I went 2-1 last week (fucking Lions), and since I started picking against the spread, I'm 11-5 thus far. You can only find my locks now here at the Bull, as DC Scrap tossed the picks section. I don't blame him; if you're going have a certain amount of site writers do picks, it should all be uniform and start from week one so you chronicle who's full of shit, and who's decently mediocre. Oh well. As I mentioned, I will continue to make my 3 picks; if for nothing more then shits and giggles. Also, I was going to post some shit last night, but for some reason or another blogger was all fucked up on my laptop. I'm sure it doesn't help blowing load after load on the screen with Briana Banks, but what can you do? Anyways, enough lies and loads, here's the picks fuckers:

CHI @ WAS: 24-17 BEARS..I hope they lose the rest of their games this season though, who the fuck cares about finishing 8-8?

MIA @ BUF: 24-6 BILLS

DAL @ DET: 37-14 COWBOYS

CAR @ JAX: 24-10 JAGS

OAK @ G.B.: 31-17 FUDGE PACKERS

STL @ CIN: 31-21 BENGALS

S.D. @ TEN: 28-20 CHARGERS: LINE S.D. -1

T.B. @ HOU: 20-14 BUCS

NYG @ PHI: 24-21 GIANTS

ARI @ SEA: 27-24 SEAHAWKS

MIN @ S.F.: 35-10 VIQUEENS

CLE @ NYJ: 41-17 BROWNS LINE: CLE -3.5

K.C. @ DEN: 14-10 BRONCOS

PIT @ N.E.: 28-24 STEELERS...I honestly don't expect this to happen, but if by miracle it does I can say I called it

IND @ BAL: 31-13 COLTS

N.O. @ ATL: 34-12 SAINTS LINE: N.O. -3.5..THIS IS THE JOHNNY JR. COLLEGE FUND WINNER OF THE WEEK!!!

No comments:

Google