Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pineapple Express Song, although European, still pretty cool



I'm sure by now you've seen the trailer to Judd Apatow and Seth Rogan's upcoming new realease titled Pineapple Express. From what I've seen so far, the movie looks like it's got some potential. Express co-star James Franco, fresh off his role in the amazingly lame Spiderman series, appears to finally be part of a movie that doesn't completely suck. I kinda like him though he could be the next Brad Pitt - just throwing that out there.

Anyway, the song from the trailer is pretty fucking cool and I managed to find one that didn't have the embedding disabled in YouTube so check it out. The artist, M.I.A., is British by way of Sri Lanka and I'd say about a 7 outta 10. She does get bonus points for rocking the Ride the Lightning t-shirt though, that is impressive.

No comments:

Google