Friday, July 11, 2008

Weekend Fuck Off



I know Dr. C likes to call this little segment the 'Weekend Sendoff" but I'm the Captain of this ship for the next few days and if you haven't already noticed, I'm a little more cynical than my good buddy. Today you get the weekend 'Fuck Off'.

It's for everyone - you readers (seriously what the hell are you doing reading this site? Have you run out of things to Wikipedia?), the people in my office who are incompetant fucking retards and have about two ounces of working brain matter, and especially to my girlfriend's girlfriend for getting knocked up - which subsequently forced my girlfriend to go with this dumb slut to get the unwanted fetus aborted this morning, successfully cockblocking me for an entire weekend.

Anyway, since I'm already pissed off today because of my stupid job, I figured I'd give you guys a nice little metal song to listen to because listening to it on repeat is the only thing that's currently keeping me from taking my desk chair and throwing it out my 10th floor window onto Michigan Ave.

I have been listening to a steady dose of 'More Human than Human' by White Zombie but that's just not quite hardcore enough for bullshit days like today.

I'll spare you the boring details about my ass-backwards sales job and let you enjoy the only thing good to ever come out of Germany besides Octoberfest and Dolph Lundgren.

For those of you sadists, I'll be here next week posting away my thoughts on everything from the NBA (naturally), the White Sox, and if you're lucky I'll bust out an ESPN Member Douchebag that puts all the others to shame.

So eat shit fuckers, I'm spending the rest of the day at my desk thinking about when I can have my first beer.

No comments:

Google