Friday, August 22, 2008

Weekend Send-Off: New Metallica



I'm literally counting down the days to September 12th when Death Magnetic hits the stores. This is the new single called "The Day That Never Comes" and it just came out today. The quality is kinda shitty, but if you want the good version, here's a link I have a feeling it will be better then everything since the Black album, but they'll never be 80's Metallica again. They don't know those drunk kids anymore.

ADDED BONUS: Noce wanted some CCR, and since I'm a nice guy I decided to throw it in for him.

"How about a Gene pick?"

Gene's trash!

"I'm Gene."

2 comments:

Noce said...

Weekend at Bernie's?

Anonymous said...

Who would you rather do: Jack Nicholson or Meg Ryan? Jack Nicholson now or 1972? '72...
Meg Ryan

/Looks puzzled at answer

Google