Friday, May 16, 2008

I Know, I Know...We Suck


I must apologize for the lack of posting this week. I normally try to post at least once everyday (Noce tries once a month), but with the Sox on the West coast, and the Cubs beating up on the shitass Padres, I haven't been watching too much baseball.

I will say I'm happy that the Sox managed to break even in Anaheim. Ozzie moving Quentin to the third spot has paid off huge.

I have actually watched the Cubs during this week, and I have to say that even though San Diego swings more at bad pitches than Wil Cordero does at his wife, they've looked pretty damn good. Theriot is a champ. Ok, no more blasphemous Cubs praising.

Quick random question: I take you've watched Cathouse on HBO, people. Which of the girls would you choose? I sure as shit wouldn't take Air Force Amy. Her mouth would make Eight Belles blush. So I ask you: WHO YOU GOT????

No comments:

Google