Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ricky Williams: Pro or Joe?


So I was going to post this a couple days ago, but I've been busy either working or avoiding death threats and such. Anyways, I happened to be clicking through some channels over the weekend when I landed on Spike TV. I don't really ever watch Spike unless UFC is on or they if have some crazy fucking cop car chase show going on..those always get me and I don't know why. Anyways, Pros vs. Joes was on, so with nothing else on I gave it a whirl. Arturo Gatti was in the ring with these clowns just wailing the shit out of them, and I enjoyed. As soon as that finished, low and behold, there's Ricky. The drill was for them to tackle Williams before he get in for the touchdown. Ricky ran over one dude, while he juked another. The last guy managed to bring him down after only 3 yards, it was pathetic. It's amazing to me that a guy who A: Won the Heisman in 98' and B: Ran for over 7,000 yards and 47 TD'S is now schlepping for food like John Rocker and Charles Oakley. Sad.

Ricky has been re-signed for the upcoming 2008 season, and with a little help from Dan Marino seen below, should be ready to contribute to the worst team in the NFL again. (I know it's older, but its kinda funny)



Sorry, I woulda posted the Pros vs. Joes episode but I couldn't find it. So instead, I leave you with Ricky Williams in an IHOP in Houston. I love when he puts the napkin in his shirt. Who the fuck really does that?

3 comments:

Gepetto said...

I actually watched this the other day -- Ricky didn't look nearly as bad as Charles Oakley (AKA "wave my arms a bit").

I think Ricky did fine for a Popeye without his Green.

Unknown said...

Napkin in the shirt is the only way to eat at IHOP. That place oozes class

Unknown said...

Napkin in the shirt is the only way to eat at IHOP. That place oozes class

Google