Thursday, February 21, 2008

Where is John Paxson?


The trade deadline is just hours away and it seems that Pax decided to take the morning off because so far nothing but speculation and fizzled trade rumors with Toronto are circulating through the wires.

Looks like Pax decided to play his favorite video game this morning instead of improving the team he is in charge of. I really can't fault the guy, look what he has to work with.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed that something, anything actually happens and if it does, we'll be here to comment on it for sure. I wonder what Al Jefferson is up to right now? I think he'd really like Chicago.

2 comments:

stalkingerinandrews said...

I'll bet you Pax doesn't make any trades today. I know, easy for me to say with 45 minutes until the deadline. Most other GMs will look at the Bulls and their poor season, and think they can get something away from here and give two nickels, a peanut, and some navel lint in return. I'd rather see Paxson stand pat with someone like Ben Gordon rather than panic and try to get anything he can for him at the last minute.

Noce said...

looks like you spoke a little too soon on that one...

Google