Friday, November 30, 2007
F-Yeah Friday Links
I'm supposed to be in training right now, but the other guy in my class didn't show up today, so I'm sitting here job shadowing, and it's about as exciting as watching a season of Major Dad. I would go crazy on some posts, but my boss isn't far from me so I have to look the part at this point. With that said, here's some links for you to enjoy, as well as Bo Ryan doing the Soulja Boy (yes it needs to go, but this is actually really funny)..Have a great weekend.
- Poor Joe Pa not only has to deal with being old, but The Big Lead finds he's also paid terribly
- The Angry T takes a look their top five worst NFL analysts, and while I don't agree with having Da Coach on there, the #1 selection was an easy one to predict. Where's JC Pearson on this list? He's god awful.
- Having some personal issues recently? Fret no more, as the Ghosts of Wayne Fontes have found athletes who know how to make you a better person
- Mac G has some problems with the officiating last night in the Dallas/Green Bay game, and while it does have some effect on the game, their defense is only place to look for the reason why. Bigby sucks.
- Place your bets on the end of Isiah's run as Docksquad wants to see when you think he'll be gone. I say a it's a gift to Knicks' fans on Christmas.
Posted by Dr. C at 12:32 PM