Tuesday, September 11, 2007

After Week 1...



STANDINGS:

NOCE: 12-4
Dr. C: 11-5

I know, I know, picking the Falcons was quite stupid after all, but hey upsets is how you get ahead. I don't think it was that much of a stretch...ok it was.

Week 1 Standout:

That in my mind would have to go to Green Bay as much I would hate to concede that to those jackass Packers fans. The defense has been shored up with Kris Jenkins in the middle, A.J. Hawk becoming a stud, and Nick Barnett getting to beat people legally. I'm still not putting any stock yet into Vernand Morrency or Brandon Jackson, but Favre will always give them a fighting chance.

Week 1 Disappointment:

Definitely goes out to the team many have followed in the preseason thanks to HBO sports, the Kansas City Chiefs. Rookie kicker Justin Medlock is probably back at UCLA trying to scam women into thinking he's still on the team after getting the boot. Larry Johnson only getting 41 yards on 10 carries to me means he's about 2-3 weeks away from getting into his normal numbers. After reading comments on the Kansas City Star from Damon Huard, it sounds like the Chiefs ran into the same problems as the Bears. There's a difference, though. You were playing the fucking Texans!!!!

No comments:

Google