Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Way To Go Wednesday



I saw this on Deadspin, so I figured I would start off with the acknowledgement. Yes, I am a proud alumnus of Southern Illinois University (GO DAWGS), but I did not pull a Glenn Poshard here. With that said, this protesting father has pulled a first ever on our Way To Wednesday salute...by earning both the nods.

Way To Go protesting UM Father/fan. You've had it with Lloyd Carr, and so have I. That guy has been blowing every Ohio St. and bowl game match-up he's had in the 21st century, and not having your kids ready to play Appie St. is proof of it. Now, I saw Salty D's rant on 100% IR about those people who are Michigan fans that don't live in Michigan, and I thought it was funny because I am one of those people. Who would you rather root for growing up: Tshimanga Biakabutuka or Robert Holcombe? (like that's any fun to say) Michigan is going to blow until Carr goes, and it's time Michigan A.D. Bill Martin does something about it. Way To Go, Dude, stick it to the Man!

On the other end...why the fuck couldn't you burn your fucking hat? Do you have to be that cruel to burn your daughter's, you cheap ass?! Look, I get it, you're pissed about this season, and I don't like it very much either. But to tape that while you're daughter watches you do it is step below shooting the family dog in front of her. Maybe I'm better off not being a Michigan fan for several reasons, and you're at the top of my list. Way To Go, you heartless JAG-OFF!!!!

No comments:

Google