Thursday, September 27, 2007

Week 4 Picks from the Doctor


Happy thirsty Thursday. Thursday's are usually good days; everyone's upbeat about the upcoming weekend. However, today is a special Thursday. Tonight begins season 4 of The Office, the best show on TV period. I think outside of HBO shows it's the only one I watch. 30 Rock is ok, it has it moments, but I bore quickly with it. Anyways, here's my Week 4 picks, and they are approved by the Assistant Regional Manager Dwight K. Schrute.

Green Bay @ Minnesota: The Pack stays undefeated. What's worst, Kelly Holcomb at Quarterback or the Cubs in Florida? 24-13 Packers

Baltimore @ Cleveland: Jamal Lewis probably had this date circled in his personal planner. While I think he'll give a good performance, it's still the Browns. 27-10 Ravens

Chicago @ Detroit: Even with Griese at QB now, there's bigger concerns in my mind. Number #1 being a rookie named Trumaine McBride starting at corner for Peanut Tillman. The O-line sucks, Benson would rather wear his hat then his helmet, and the D is decimated. Once again, I'm biased and I don't give a fuck. 28-24 Bears

St. Louis @ Dallas: If Romo doesn't put up 300+ and 3 TD's for my fantasy team I'm going to be pissed because there's no excuses for not being able to. St. Louis was picked by alot "experts" to contend, and with their injuries coupled with the fact they suck, I'm smelling a 5-11 season. 42-14 Cowboys

Oakland @ Miami: Daunte Culpepper will be taking the reins with Josh McCown out. I'm almost somewhat interested to see how he does. Not really, but mildly intrigued. 20-17 Dolphins

New York Jets @ Bills: The Bills have to win at some point this season. Just not this week. 23-6 Jets

Houston @ Atlanta: No Andre Johnson or Ahman Green, no problem. 21-7 Texans

Seattle @ S.F.: Here's comes the real test for San Fran. Alex Smith will show everyone whether he's joining the failed Rexperiment train or that he can win ballgames. I still like Seattle though, that 49er offense is as bad as the Bears. 31-21 Seahawks

Tampa Bay @ Carolina: This should be a good game between the two NFC South front runners. Delhomme is day to day at this point, with Mr. Mittens waiting in the wings. I'm not sure who I want to go with in this one, but I'll take the home team. 31-24 Panthers

Denver @ Indianapolis: Cutler is getting better, but I don't think Denver has enough offensively to match the Colts. 28-17 Colts

Kansas City @ San Diego: San Diego gets the perfect rebound team to get back to .500 35-14 Chargers

Pittsburgh @ Arizona: I heard on Mac, Jurko and Harry yesterday driving home that both Mac and Harry like Arizona in this one. I would gladly bet both of them were I given the opportunity. 34-13 Steelers

Philadelaphia @ New York Giants: I don't put much stock in the Giants' D. However, Westbrook is day to day with that abdominal strain, and that has to drain his ability to hit the cutback lanes. I think Correll Buckhalter can get it done, and as along as they can protect McNabb I think Philly sneaks out with a win. 24-21 Eagles

New England @ Cincinnati: Hopefully this is the best MNF football game to date because they've been pretty weak so far. Nevertheless, Moss will most likely have another rediculous game. 41-31 Patriots

No comments:

Google