Friday, September 14, 2007

F-Yeah Friday


Seeing as how we haven't put links up in a while and I'm hungover as fuck at work (goodbye productivity), I'm making my goal next week to make it habit to make sure they'll be up every work day...don't ask for miracles on the weekend, if it's up, it's up. With that said, We're 106 miles from 5 o'clock in Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and were wearing sunglasses. Hit It.

Larry Johnson joins the fraternity of Rapthletes with his newest joint on myspace. Something tells me Priest Holmes won't be bumping this one on the way to Chicago...100% Injury Rate


Ever felt like throwing a football at Lee Corso's head? Well my friends, the wait is over!...Awful Announcing


Let the debate for N.L. Rookie of the Year continue...Tulowitzski or Braun?...Bugs and Cranks


Cheer up Trailblazer fans...Epic Carnival has 10 things you can look forward to despite losing Oden for the year


My Brain Says Rage takes an issue with Discovery Channel, and if you dislike Bostonians, you'll love this one...


If Walter Sobchak is a fan of baseball - and I make the assumption that he is (hence his proud tradition from Moses to Sandy Koufax) - he would be a Marlins fan...With Leather


Alright, enjoy...I actually have to do something work related now...Party on, Wayne...Party on, Garth

No comments:

Google