Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Holy Fucking Shit - Heath Ledger's Death is THAT serious?



So Heath Ledger is dead. Nobody knows exactly how he died, so far it's been reported as an overdose on pills, a suicide, even an Ashley-Kate related coke binge. All I know is, when you're relying on news updates from TMZ, you've officially crossed the line between human and douche.

You are the consumer that feeds on stupid stories like this, combined with well-placed ads for Verizon, HP and the Bravo! Newtork.

Your life has officially become meaningless because you would rather live vicariously through people who cannot even manage to live their own lives, lives that are free from the problems that most 9-5 working people face.

Anyway, I digress. I can't believe I'm even posting about this retarded topic since it has nothing to do with sports or specifically Chicago sports, but I love to make a well-timed joke every now and then and this is really funny.



These crazy people who claim to be "religious" are going to be picketing Ledger's funeral because of his role in 'Brokeback Mountain'. In the letter that they have sent out to fellow members of the "Westboro Baptist Church," they state that "God hates fags!" and "God hates Fag-Enablers!" I've never actually seen the movie myself but wow, who are these people that belong to this Church and seriously how drunk are they at all times?

I'd like to visit their hilariously-titled website "www.godhatesfags.com" but I'm at work and I'm pretty sure that by going to that site, I'd really put my job in jeopardy. I'm sure it has a lot of well-founded, thought out arguments that make a lot of sense and attribute their findings to people that have years and years of experience in their particular fields of expertise.

What I really mean is, I'm sure these fucking psycho hicks are taking every ambiguous and out of context passage from the Bible (which brings a whole other argument of validity but not for this post) and twisting it to fit into their fucked up version of reality.



People like these should be put into a room with fucking al-Qaeda members eating fucking sand and punching babies while watching Fox News because they're bascially doing the same thing to their respective religions.

I didn't know that one asshole's overdose on cocaine could spur such fucking stupidity among people who otherwise could probably spend their entire day in a drunken, wife-beating haze.

This is all still your fault Ben Wallace, I blame everything on you. See, even I can succumb to blind hatred every once and a while.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations..in the midst of your topic you called out the Bravo! Network, which just so happens to show one of your favorite cooking shows, Top Chef. Therefore, you have cast yourself in while trying to place the blame on others. please see story below involving stupidity..dummy.

Noce said...

I just said that those are the ads that are placed on TMZ, and only because I actually had to go to their site to see who actually advertises there. I do like Top Chef, I'll admit that. But liking Top Chef and being one of those celebrity-crazed, Oprah-watching, American Idol rejects are two completely different things.

Oh and suck a fat one, you like that show too. At least I don't watch 'The Amazing Race'.

Anonymous said...

A: I watch when nothing else is on;
B: Not as much as you like Top Chef, but I too admit it's a decent watch;
C: This bickering is making me wonder if all this talk of "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar 2" is really getting set in motion..TO TMZ FOR MORE WORTHLESS NEWS!

Google