Monday, October 1, 2007

Brian Griese and The Heartbreakers


Brian Griese plays like a Refugee, the defense looks like an American Girl in the fourth quarter, Ron Turner is calling plays while dancing with Mary Jane, Lovie Smith is giving Breakdown's, and I need to know what's going on here. Please Bears, Don't do me like that. The Offense needs to listen their heart, and it's going to tell them what to do (run the damn ball). Yes, the Bears are Free Fallin'. But I won't back down.

Ok, Tom Petty hour is over. I just checked out some stats from Griese's career and found this to be quite funny.

2005 week four vs. Det: 22 of 39, 309 yds, 2 td, 3 int.
2007 week four vs. Det: 34 of 52, 286 yds, 2 td, 3 int.

Conclusion: Don't play Griese ever again on week four should he face the Lions.

I don't even know what to say about the quarterback position at this point. Being the back-up in Chicago is the best job in the city until you actually have to play. Everyone chants your name and thinks you're the next Sid Luckman; then you go in the game and you're more hated then Bin-Laden. Orton is probably sweating out his Jack right now realizing he might have go in.



I don't care who you put in at this point. That offensive line couldn't block Lucas right now. There is no run game to speak to of, and Trumaine McBride is an Intensive Care Unit for his burns. Why does anyone let someone with the last name of Turner come near a NFL franchise? How did anyone convince Hyundai this commercial campaign was a good idea? Talk about god awful, I hit the mute everytime I start hearing this bullshit.



The Bears have one last shot to get back in this next week on Sudnay Night Football against the undefeated Pack. I'll be hoping for the return of Vash, Peanut, Archuleta, and company on defense to stop the hemorrhaging. As for the offense, lets get to the point. Run the damn ball and protect the quarterback. Or I'll be rolling another joint because you don't how it feels to be me.

No comments:

Google