Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Way To Go Wednesday


When I think Wednesday, I think Christina Ricci. And i'm not going to lie, I think she's hot. Thoughts? Anyways, sorry for not posting yesterday; I had to go run around the Western Suburbs here getting estimates for car after that pleasant start to my Tuesday morning. I usually try to throw at least something up, so I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again. Weekends, still a maybe thing. Anyways, let's move on to our first WTGW receipient:







Todd Helton. For the past 11 seasons, Helton has stayed tried and true to a franchise that I thought for sure would eventually collapse. While they're nowhere near historically bad as the D-Rays, they haven't had the type of success that say a Florida Marlins newer franchise has. Helton has had the opportunity to leave before to go a contender after the Rockies have been pretty bad year after year after year, but has stayed to be the face of the franchise. And for finally being rewarded with a trip to the World Series, Chicago Bull sends a Way To Go to Todd Helton, you're a champ!

Speaking of money and contracts, I swear that Drew Rosenhaus and Scott Boras have a competition for who can be the biggest jackoff agent around. I had a picture of Boras with A-Rod, but once again Blogger photo is in the toilet. Fuck him, he gets enough press as it as. Anyways, I love his explanation of much A-Rod is worth once he started breaking it down, only to have people fully analyze his basis and not come anywhere near the gaudy numbers he's throwing up in the air. So without further adieu, Way To Go, Scott Boras. You've just retaking the lead from Rosenhaus as a complete fucking tool and total jackass!

No comments:

Google