Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Report: Swearing at Work is Good For You!


PC load letter? What the fuck does that mean?! I heard the report this morning when I woke up on WBBM 780 that a study done by the University of East Anglia found swearing at work is a positive stress release, and creates better group morale. Fuck yeah, it is! Don't you find yourself at work letting go a simple "what a piece of shit" or "that Shirley is a complete dumbfuck" more relieving? I know I sure do. Let me give you an idea of my settings here. I'm on the 10th floor of building, in a set of good-sized cubes with my co-worker next door to me. While there are 6 cubes in all in our section, we're the only one here, and were tucked away in a corner.

Having to cold call is a complete bitch, and most of our leads are so beat up these people just lay in to us as soon as we tell them where were from, and I can't say I blame them considering how many times that happens. But never the less, having someone tell you to basically go fuck yourself several times does not a good day make. So in order to feel better about myself, me and my co-worker bash these pricks all day, thus making things go by a little easier.

So for all the shit you deal with all day, let out a good Fuck you, Steve or Linda, you money-hawking, loveless, beady-eyed Bitch. You'll feel better for it.

No comments:

Google