Monday, October 15, 2007

This Just In: Blackhawks Finally Don't Suck


While the Blackhawks are as popular in Chicago as Betty Loren-Maltese is in Cicero, I was very surprised at what I watched on Friday night. The Blackhawks don't suck. In fact, they handed Detroit their first loss of the season, and on the road no less. Now, whether you yourself are surprised to read that thinking either this can't be true or who the fuck actually watches hockey remains to be seen. But I'm intrigued by the fact that I might actually be watching more road games (Home games are still blacked out, thanks to the Wirtz family).

Rookies Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane are quick, and seem to have a good connection already, and veteran Robert Lang has already come through twice with game winning goals. While I bashed Andrei Zyuzin and Keyvn Adams (Still a douchey name with the Y) for being nobodies, they're actually pretty decent. While no one will still probably watch the Hawks anytime soon, I'm declaring my allegiance to make a consensus effort to pay attention now. So anyone who wants to jump on the bandwagon, please do so now. Because one day (I hope), I can call of you others out and say I was here first.

Having now officially started my own one man bandwagon, I will make this declaration. The Blackhawks will make the playoffs in 2008. This team is one year away. WHO'S WITH ME?! ANYBODY? Anybody? Buehler..Buehler?

1 comment:

Dopping said...

Get to know the system that makes it possible to play in a professional manner and have information that can be used sbobet ประเทศไทย immediately.

Google