Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday Links


I just found a new website that I'll be using for the links pages. Nothing funnier sometimes then the church signs people come up with. On that note, before my big match with God on Sunday morning at the Roosevelt Community Church, I thought I would throw up links today before I hit the weights.

I know Britney Spears is in the running for Mother of the Year, but Brahsome has found someone who might but a couple of lines ahead of her.

ESPN blames blogs for inaccuracies, and Awful Announcing called them out on it. Surprisingly enough, ESPN Ombudsman LeAnne Schreiber responded back.

While me and Noce battle it out over our weekly picks, The Big Lead provides their Power Rankings after week 4.

Brendan Ayanbedejo can officialy remove the B before his last name on his jersey, as the Bears have cut his brother Obafemi from the squad.

Finally, some accountability. Chicago Tribune Bears beat writer David Haugh documents what I've been saying: PROTECT THE QUARTERBACK AND OPEN SOME DAMN HOLES O-LINE!!

No comments:

Google